On any measure that expands county government, I'll vote HARD NO.
That's my promise to you.
Shatter the budget. Secure our border. Attract better jobs.
This year, we take back District 1 from the radicals who have been spending our county billions of dollars into debt.
Steve Spain is the grassroots fighter to undo the damage the current board has caused.
It's a Party!
Meet me, Cory Stephens from District 2, and JL Wittenbreaker from District 3 on Saturday, March 2nd. There will be a band and dancing, but I'm just honored to run as part of this amazing team!
District 1 has a Bad Supervisor
Since 2020, our representative has done what's best for his party, not for us who live in District 1. Rex Scott has:
- Doubled the county budget,
- Told you to mask up, while walking around maskless himself,
- Sided with extreme leftists like Grijalva and Heinz, and
- Misinterpreted state law to limit your ability to speak at county meetings.
Steve Spain is the Leader District 1 Needs
Steve is a Tucson-area native and dedicated to bettering Pima County:
- Cut the budget and taxes to reduce your mortgage or rent payments.
- Get Pima County government out of your way.
- Represent District 1, not party or personal interests.
- Restrict government, not us citizens.
- Expose the waste and the graft.